Beekeeping Forum

Help Support Beekeeping Forum:

Busy Bee 

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Hello All,

Imagine our all girls busy out collecting honey from OSR etc etc and taking it back to our hives.

Now imagine if someone has died of the big "C" and a researcher found neuro-toxins in their system and then linked the toxins to honey which was colleceted by our bees. Ummm.

What would the implications be regards insurance as BBKA backs Bayer?

What would happen the industry?

It happened with BSE (CJD). Ministers openly declared beef as save knowing the government reports. Need I say more.

Just a thought!

Busy Bee:ack2:

FROGDOGDIVER 

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
Ha ha.... Big Brother is not really watching you (much) You mean they are only poisoning the food instead. I think I will start growing all my own food.

DrNick 

House Bee
Reaction score
Doncaster in the former West Riding of Yorkshire.
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Hello All,

Imagine our all girls busy out collecting honey from OSR etc etc and taking it back to our hives.

Now imagine if someone has died of the big "C" and a researcher found neuro-toxins in their system and then linked the toxins to honey which was colleceted by our bees. Ummm.

What would the implications be regards insurance as BBKA backs Bayer?

What would happen the industry?

It happened with BSE (CJD). Ministers openly declared beef as save knowing the government reports. Need I say more.

Just a thought!

Busy Bee:ack2:
Are you aware that refined (white) sugar feeds cancer like nothing else we eat, yet my partner having being told they can't remove the tumor and there is no chemo that can kill it was given fortisip 3 times a day to help build up her strength, fortisip is loaded with refined sugar, the government and NHS are well aware of this, yet it is still given to people with cancer, you don't need fancy chemicals to help you die from cancer.

Latest posts