• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

honey spinner

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r0bj0nes

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
I think I have a honey spinner. It belonged to my late brother who was about to start keeping bees but died suddenly. I found what appears to be a brand new honey spinner in his loft and would like it to go to a good home where it will be properly used. Any interest?

Rob Jones

I will get a photo of the honey spinner. The location is Harefield, Middlesex. It's a little place close to Denham.

Hi,I'am a newbee collecting bits for beekeeping.I have my first hive,a Langstroth and one of the members of my local bee keeping association has offered me a place for my hive.Another member has offered to supply a nuc.I'am not so far from you( nr Brighton) and think this would be useful,so yes I'am interested please.Terry.

Hi,

I may interested as well. I live in Uxbridge and wondered if I can view it.

Regards,

Hazem

I think I have a honey spinner. It belonged to my late brother who was about to start keeping bees but died suddenly. I found what appears to be a brand new honey spinner in his loft and would like it to go to a good home where it will be properly used. Any interest?

If you want to sell it, ebay is good. If you want it to go to a good home, in his memory, I'd suggest a local beekeeping association would be worthy recipients. Then it would probably get used by many local people, every year, and those that need it are those that cannot yet afford (or do not want to buy) an extractor of their own.

You can find your local beekeeping association from google or suchlike. I'd put a vote in for my association (which is in Surrey), but am sure you could find someone closer.

Adam

If you want to sell it, ebay is good. If you want it to go to a good home, in his memory, I'd suggest a local beekeeping association would be worthy recipients. Then it would probably get used by many local people, every year, and those that need it are those that cannot yet afford (or do not want to buy) an extractor of their own.

You can find your local beekeeping association from google or suchlike. I'd put a vote in for my association (which is in Surrey), but am sure you could find someone closer.

Adam

I agree with Adam, I'd love an extracter but local bka best idea as lots of people are in the same boat. As said above many people would then get to use it:.) Di.

ps, not said cos I'm too far away:.)

Adam

:iagree: Well said that man.

Latest posts

Back