Honey jar label template

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which (Avery?) sheets of labels does it fit to?

Similarly for the lid, anti-tamper labels, etc?

If you scroll down the page, the links for each label follow. I've tried copying the links here, but they seemed like gobbledygook once pasted.

"The above templates are designed to work with the following label sizes (follow the links to the product page to buy):

For the rectangular jar labels AAE010 75mm x 50mm
For the circular lid labels AAC024 45mm diameter
For the narrow rectangular tamper seals AAL026 100mm x 10mm"

Each different template page seems to have links to the appropriate labels.

I have been speaking to them regarding label template for different sizes
for 8oz jars, beeswax polish tins and the like. They sell labels in different colours the Silver looks really good and very professional. The price might work out a little more expensive that some or the pre printed labels but for doing small batches there great and a lot better than buying 100s of all the same.

Just been speaking to AA Labels regarding labels and costs actually they make the labels to order 25 sheets. So by the sounds of it you can make up your own 'pack' of mixed labels with whatever quantities you like.

If you scroll down the page, the links for each label follow. I've tried copying the links here, but they seemed like gobbledygook once pasted.

"The above templates are designed to work with the following label sizes (follow the links to the product page to buy):

For the rectangular jar labels AAE010 75mm x 50mm
For the circular lid labels AAC024 45mm diameter
For the narrow rectangular tamper seals AAL026 100mm x 10mm"

Each different template page seems to have links to the appropriate labels.

Thanks - I simply didn't spot that -- probably looking too hard! :)

And those codes are for blank labels from AA Labels own range … so I'm not expecting any other sources for them. I don't believe Avery (or clones) do them.

Latest posts

Back