• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Honey from the South West Wanted

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birds&Bees

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
5 -10
Looking for around 75lb of honey, ideally not OSR, from the Somerset / Dorset / Devon county boundary area due to existing stores having almost run out.
More than happy to consider smaller quantities from several sources and a slightly wider area

Last edited:
She has sorted. But thanks for reply. I was a bit surprised she couldn’t find any local honey for sale close to her location.
Cheers.

She has sorted. But thanks for reply. I was a bit surprised she couldn’t find any local honey for sale close to her lcation.
Cheers.

Are you still looking?
I have 180lb in 30lb pails. Mainly apple blossom and bramble, no osr.
South Somerset area.
Yes I'm still after some. How much are you charging. Probably won't be able to get back to my emails for a week as currently on holiday

Great news.
I have been wholesaling at £4 a lb but that is jarred to shops, I will accept a sensible offer.
Would be grateful to get my tubs back when finished.
It is sieved but needs straining as there are wax particles in it.

Hi, finally back from holiday only to find out that we have no Internet or phone, and two trees down in the garden. Thankfully all bees are fine.
Like you I retail to a local shop for £4 lb, so can only really go to £3.50 lb.
Would you be happy with that and of course you can have your tubs back.
Where abouts are you.
May be best to message me on **********given my current Internet issues.
Thanks
Rodney

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back