• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Honey extractor for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andreas

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
66 Frame horizontial extractor for sale 35ft x 20ft, excellent condition, Silver queen uncapper rated one supper / minute, 30 to 40 minutes per extracting cycle, also inluded elevated walk way, 650gallon double jacketed honey tank supported by heavy I beam constructed stand, wax spinner, walk about electric lift, 3 baffle filtering tank, wax spinner. Designed for larger operations requires 60sq meter of floor space. Machine and all parts located in Jamaica equipment will fit within one 40 foot shipping container.

Inquiries can email me at [email protected] and I will send full set of pictures

Regards

Andreas

Last edited:
66 Frame horizontial extractor for sale, inluded elevated walk way, 650 double jacketed honey tank, spinner, walk about electric lift, baffle tank, wax spinner. Designed for larger operations. Machine and all parts located in Jamaica.

Inquiries can email me at [email protected] and I will send pictures

Regards

Andreas

I volunteer to go and pick it up :)

Yours Roy

I see that I can not post a picture of the extracting line just so that you would know the size of the container you would need to have to pick it up

Andreas,

Try the bee farmers association if you haven't already approached them. PM me for a contact.

I guess the shipping alone will cost £2K and given the electrical bits are almost certainly 110 volt don't expect a huge response. I also assume it is Langstroth?