Holiday villas in cyprus

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norton

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
SPECIAL OFFER FOR FORUM MEMBERS.

Do you fancy a holiday in your own villa in Cyprus? Would like to have a self-catering villa close to the sea and with a pool? We have some villas available for rent throughout the year for short or long periods. The weather is excellent until early November - after that there is an increased chance of rain on some days. The prices are very reasonable and further details can be obtained from a PM to me or email to:-
[email protected]
Photos of some of the villas are attached.

Best regards
Norton.

Very nice Roger, slight risk of rain, or you mean you pray for rain,have you had enough rain to do any good yet?

Last edited:
Hello,
It is thundering outside and WILL rain later today - two days ago it was 36C. Yesterday saw biblical destruction in Nicosia after a tornado hit the western and northern suburbs. The attached photo was sent to me by a terrified friend.
Best regards
Norton.

Last edited:
Hi Roger
Wish i had known about your villas, i wouldnt have given my dosh to thomas cook !!.

Whereabouts are they located ?

Hello,
The villas are in the Protaras - Ayia Napa area and the rates for 4 people come out cheaper than a hotel. For example:- at the moment a middle range costs less than 60 pounds a night. It is about 40 minutes from the airport.
Best regards
Norton.

Latest posts

Back