• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hives/colonies and other equipment for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve_e

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi -
For personal reasons I need to give up beekeeping. I currently have five colonies, all in National hives. I'm in East Sussex (Lewes) so if anyone in the area would like to buy the equipment and bees I'd really like to move them as quickly as possible. I can sell separately but would prefer to give everything away together for £500.

I haven't opened the hives up this year, but they're outside my kitchen window so I can see them regularly and all seem happy and active. The queens are all 2014 apart from one, and two were swarms and consequently on new comb.

Here's an approximate list of the stuff I've got:

[FONT=&quot]4 * National deep brood hive - including roof, crown board, QE and drawn comb super: £150 each.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 * standard 14 * 12 hive with same: £150[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](These will obviously include the live colony assuming they're in good condition when I open them up.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 green rapid feeders (from Paynes)
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have two poly nucs
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Plus some other smaller bits and pieces that people might like if they come along to look at the hives: eg extra crown boards, frame making components, bee suits etc.
[/FONT]

Likely he won't have seen it. Look up recent activity in profile.

Btw, better to break up email and tel numbers with words - less likely to be picked up by spammers.

Make more posts, then you will be able to PM him. Might be set up to recieve email notification of PMs?

Hi all -
I'm sorry to have posted this then not responded. As mentioned above I had a close personal bereavement and I've not been attending to things as I should have, but I should have let you know that someone bought all my stuff from me a couple of days after I posted.

Apologies again -
Steve.

Latest posts

Back