Hive prices

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instead of replying to a post you don’t like the best counter is to get back to the topics we all signed up for and that is the hobby for many of beekeeping, ignore or use and commercial paid for responses it’s your choice. Many of the people responding do not even contribute to the financial burden of running a forum perhaps that’s worth thinking on.

even if you have been a member since 2011, you ready don't understand the membership if you think you can tell people to ignore posts and keep to OPs topic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Are you really suggesting that this site should consider going down the route of only allowing fee paying members (or sponsors) can contribute to this forum?

even if you have been a member since 2011, you ready don't understand the membership if you think you can tell people to ignore posts and keep to OPs topic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Are you really suggesting that this site should consider going down the route of only allowing fee paying members (or sponsors) can contribute to this forum?
I don't believe he was doing that. However if he was, then the question would be where does that fee go? to the USA or Panama or???

NO, everyone is welcome to post. Sponsor, supporting member, regular member, new member.

Definitely not, I think this site is one of the best well run all-inclusive sites I have looked at, merely pointing out that people seem to think as a sponsor I have more impact or rights than a general user, we all have opinions and they should be discussed without fear or favour. :ROFLMAO: Sorry for any misunderstanding

what a surprise :rolleyes:
BeeTradex was offered for sale and I purchased it, what is the problem with that ? I own 7 companies, I enjoy spending my money from property in the beekeeping world, I am open and honest, my approach to business over the last 52 years has always been the same, I am 70 next year work generally 7 days a week, with no intention of giving up or changing my ways, if I think I can offer something to improve the awareness of beekeeping It all helps stimulate the market and interests in bees.

Another advert for Patrick in the general forum. Who said it was becoming the bee equipment forum?
If you are allowed to continually jump in to counter any criticism of your company(s) or its products, then other vendor should be allowed to do so as well in the general sections. Is this the case now as it was never previously allowed?

Not quite sure the issue with a bloke actually earning a living, when attending my local association meetings Thornes catalogues are placed on tables from time to time, no one is up in arms at this as far as I have seen, people pick em up and read or leave them be. No one is forced to click on a link.

From the info I've seen here it's also nice to note there's apparently going to be an emphasis on locally produced nucs- consistent with remarks previously made by @Patrick1 . For a while we've bemoaned the lack of structured breeding of bees in the UK relative to some of our European neighbours plus there is demand, especially given the rules changing on imports/risk of importing novel disease. Yes, it's arguably a good business decision too but I'm glad there is movement to encourage the market in this direction.

Nucs personally made up by the man himself??
Not at all, we hope at BeeTradex to get bee breeders and nuc suppliers to attend BeeTradex and tell the wider audiences what they do, this is what happens in Europe and Apimondia, we have been prevented from doing that because no other show wants to put a discounted price in the stand space.

From the info I've seen here it's also nice to note there's apparently going to be an emphasis on locally produced nucs- consistent with remarks previously made by @Patrick1 . For a while we've bemoaned the lack of structured breeding of bees in the UK relative to some of our European neighbours plus there is demand, especially given the rules changing on imports/risk of importing novel disease. Yes, it's arguably a good business decision too but I'm glad there is movement to encourage the market in this direction.
What a wonderful understatement.

Am guessing a successful beetradex is another reason you put the bbka noses out of joint😂

Came in to see if the op's question had been answered...

Sees that the thread has detoured in a mostly random way in true internet fashion...

Leaves satisfied 🤣

Back