Hive Monitor

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
4 national
Just caught a glimpse on BBC 1 "One Show" something about a Hive Monitor that can tell you many things about your hives.. Will have to download it later.

The fact that some people can't imagine how others can live without a television, or if they have one in the house almost never watch it, is enough to suggest to me that watching television mostly isn't a good thing :D

(I do know people who don't own a television, and whilst we do have one I quite possibly average less than a couple of hours per month watching it. More than that and I get too much of an urge to start throwing things or shouting at it, which hardly helps the cause when others already think I'm odd for watching so little television in the first place.)

James

(I do know people who don't own a television, and whilst we do have one I quite possibly average less than a couple of hours per month watching it. More than that and I get too much of an urge to start throwing things or shouting at it

James
There is excellent stuff there if you are interested enough to look. We are actually lucky in the UK that there is

I also know folk that don't have a tele but still stream on there laptops.
Can't imagine not keeping up with current affairs in the world, and not watching certain TV programmes.
I think you just need to be selective if your angry at the TV turn over to watch something of interest, there's hell of a search option with these smart TVs these days.
But whatever you do don't watch eastenders because you will end up throwing something at the screan.

Can't imagine not keeping up with current affairs in the world, and not watching certain TV programmes.
Same here. I like to be aware of what’s happening
First thing in the morning after I’ve let the dog out and put the porridge on I flick through BBC and Sky then take a look in here before it’s back to bed with a cuppa

there are a lot more reliable and balanced sources of news available these days without recourse to the TV - which only shows what they think you should know.
Please don't say the papers :LOL:.

Same here. I like to be aware of what’s happening
First thing in the morning after I’ve let the dog out and put the porridge on I flick through BBC and Sky then take a look in here before it’s back to bed with a cuppa
Well pretty much the same for me but at work daily either in the workshop or landscaping or farming or teaching.

Latest posts

Back