Hitler was told that Michael Jackson has died

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The b*ggers bombed our chip shop ! I may have mentioned it !

No, but I know someone who can ......

-----------------------------
Astoness
true brummie

paddington steet
Hi all. ive just come accross this thread. most of my family have lived in paddington street from before the 1st world war until its demolistion in the 60s. i myself was born there in my nans house in 1953 and moved to villa st when i was five. family names are sanford. moseley and wood. mom an dad who lived at nans are george and beryl harrington. talking to them recently they said on one corner of paddington and guildford was an outdoor. on the other corner was a fish and chip shop which was bombed during ww2 with no survivors. i will ask them if they remember any of the names mentioned and report back. i am still searching for any photos of paddington st. the nearest i have come is one of the outdoor on the corner. i would be very glad if anyone out there can help with more pics.
------------------------------------------

'Scuse my asking - outdoor what? I'm just a colonial git. Soemtimes the subtleties of the english are lost on me...

Outdoor licence (required to sell liquor for comsumption off the premises , hence outdoor):)

John Wilkinson

Latest posts

Back