Beekeeping Forum

Help Support Beekeeping Forum:

Heather 

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
Has anyone a good pic of a single bee with the obvious markings of foraging on HM. Please could you kindly post here for me to download

Terrysbees 

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
Hi Heather my bees have been comming in loaded down with Himalayan balslm. they are collecting it from a few yrds from there hives, if they are out in morning i will take some pic do you want bees on plant or bees going in hive top or side view the only trouble they go in on mass not single and move pretty fast Terry

jezd 

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
other
Number of Hives
I took a few pics and vids today of bees working it on the Tweed, will post when I get back at the weekend if you dont get any from others

Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
5...2 wooden National, 2 poly Nat & 1 poly nuc...bursting at the seams
Rosti = that is lovely, I wish I could focus like that!

MJBee 

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
commercial
Number of Hives
16 a mix of Commercial, National, 14 x 12, Dadant and a Warre
Brilliant pic Rosti - That will be the definitive answer to all future questions like "What are my bees covered with/working?"

milkermel 

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
Many thanks for that piccy, I had a panic - as I do!- the other week when I saw a handfull of bees entering one of my hives with what looked like sun bleached hair dos! Decided to sit back and watch for a day or two and make sure nothing abnormal happening. They all seemed fine, more with their trendy new hair do so just hoped it was the latest fashion!! I did wonder if it was HB as so many people were talking about it . . . now I know!:hurray:

Latest posts