Hi from Liverpool

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben90

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hello, I'm a complete novice at beekeeping, and this year will (hopefully) be my first year as a beekeeper. I've already ordered my first hive and joined my local association, and beekeeping has been something I've wanted to do for a few years, but only recently felt that I had the opportunity to do it.

hiya ben

your association and this forum will keep you right. I am in my second year and didn't realise what a huge learning curve there is within the first few years. Sometimes daunting but always fun.

:welcome: Ben90
:iagree: with Beefaye - steep learning curve ahead :)

HI ben i have only recently moved away from Liverpool, i had my bee's near sefton park, i would totally recommend you give the Liverpool beekeeping club a visit they are a really good bunch and always a good schedule of workshops and talks... enjoy

http://www.liverpoolbeekeepers.co.uk

:welcome:

HI ben i have only recently moved away from Liverpool, i had my bee's near sefton park, i would totally recommend you give the Liverpool beekeeping club a visit they are a really good bunch and always a good schedule of workshops and talks... enjoy

http://www.liverpoolbeekeepers.co.uk

:welcome:

Yep, thanks. :) I'm actually already a member and attending the second part of a beginners course there tomorrow.

Welcome to the forum!! I'm pretty much a newbee too :)

I'll give you the same advice that was given to me. Read books :)

Good luck with your first year of beekeeping

Snap

hiya ben

your association and this forum will keep you right. I am in my second year and didn't realise what a huge learning curve there is within the first few years. Sometimes daunting but always fun.

Hi Ben, Snap I'm the same as you this year will be my first, Over the last 2 months I have been making Hives 3 Nationals and 1 Top Bar, still making the Frames for the Nationals 40 up to now made, Keep me informed how you get on Peter

Welcome to the Forum and to beekeeping. No matter how long you've been a beekeeper, there's always something new to learn!

Latest posts

Back