Hi everyone from Seaford East Sussex

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marco666

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi everyone,
I'm just introducing myself, my name is Marco and I live in Seaford East Sussex.
I've got a swarm, that I'm going to requeen on Saturday, and I'm definitely a beginner so I'll be asking lots of silly questions.
I'm also looking for a bee buddy to help me with my first swarm.
Thank you.
Marco.

Hi everyone,
I'm just introducing myself, my name is Marco and I live in Seaford East Sussex.
I've got a swarm, that I'm going to requeen on Saturday, and I'm definitely a beginner so I'll be asking lots of silly questions.
Thank you.
Marco.

Welcome Marco. Don't worry about the silly questions - everyone here asks them.

Try the Eastbourne BKA - they should be able to help you find a mentor.

Hi everyone,
Thank you.
Marco.

why are you requeening ??

Hi Marco, I'm new here too and have already asked my fair share of silly questions. They're a nice bunch here so don't be afraid. Welcome.

Hi Dexter,
It has been three weeks now since I got the swarm and I haven't been able to find the queen and there is no brood.
I've been advised to requeen the hive after three weeks with no brood. I'll check again this Friday and then I think I'm going to do it.
Thank you.

Hi Marco

A ot of very useful information and knowlegable people here on this forum, so ask away!

I'm just in Saltdean, not the font of knowlege that you will need, but often over that way so happy to help if I can (y)

Latest posts

Back