Help please

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steveuk

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi all would be obliged if anyone could help please, i am in the newbie stage of keeping bees and i am trying to long on to the Huntingdon beekeeping association web site

www.huntsbka.org.uk

but whether its me doing something wrong the site directs me to a funny register log in nothing to do with the Huntsbka, i was wondering if anyone could check the link please, all the other associations Cambridge / Peterbourgh work fine.

Again appreciate if any one could help
Thank you
Steve

That made me laugh!

I heard the BBKA really like you Admin. I don't know why you try to keep all the love for yourself.

I thought Admin had created this forums own list of local associations?

PS Admin does that get me on your Xmass card list?:coolgleamA:

Keep it up Jim and the single malt is yours ;)

I was talking to a rather posh beekeeper from Surrey a couple of weeks back who said to me "What group are you with", I replied I was not with any local group but was sent free membership with a membership number from the BBKA this year.

She said "You should join our group we have over 35 members with loads of knowledge!"

My reply "Why not join our group,we have around 3735 members !!"

Her face was a picture..

but was sent free membership with a membership number from the BBKA this year.

And now they are sending you free gifts. I rest my case. They still love you.
[Are you hoping that they will send single malt next.. how clever to hint.]

Over 50% of the membership read the forum every month.

As for members posting its always the way,all active and busy forums run with the Pareto principle.

Over 50% of the membership read the forum every month.

As for members posting its always the way,all active and busy forums run with the Pareto principle.

The Pareto Principle. Haven't heard that phrase since I retired.

The Pareto Principle

OK, I'll rise to the bait...what is the Pareto Principle? I take it nothing to do with parrots??

admin, I see your irrational fear of the BBKA has not abated yet then!
:)

Back