Help Im turning into a Klingon!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milkermel

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hope this will give you all a giggle!!

Last night one of my girls got the hump and decided to do a camacarsy dive into my hair!

After much flapping and Other Half not being able to locate it she decided that enough was enough and stung me just above my forhead on the hair line!

Not laughing yet??

Well Im not much of a socilalite, relief milking doesnt lend itself to going out on the town But tonight for the first time in Months if not Years we have been invited out to a Wedder Roast (like a hog roast but with Lamb)

Nice but still not funny?

If you could see the Klingon styled swelling coming on my forehead you would be!:conehead: I had been really good because I know when I scratch it it makes it worse however grabbed an hours kip today as working both milkings and woke up . . . . Yep you guessed it SCRATCHING. My OH is so going to laught when he comes home and sees it!!

Think I had best wear my hair down tonight!

This thread is so much less humiliating without pictures :cheers2:

Not b***** likely! Anyway today it has spread to cover the whole of my forehead so not complaining . . . . cheapest form of botox! not a wrinkle in sight!:biggrinjester:

but still itches:(

Sorry but we dont believe it unless you show photographic eveidence lol

Aaaahhhhh! Is that why you were missing from apiary duty this afternoon? And we thought it was something we had said. :grouphug:

Aaaahhhhh! Is that why you were missing from apiary duty this afternoon? And we thought it was something we had said. :grouphug:

Nope it had something to do with 70 holstiens that needed milking!!! bet it was buzzing down there, just got home and my 3 hives are working like mad. Intend to have a look 2morrow to sort a few things out

Doug I have your foundation on order and found 2 out of 3 queens so will return you pen! Many thanks :conehead:

Latest posts

Back