Hello

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi welcome
Whereabouts in Ireland?

Welcome a great lot here and for every question 20 beekeepers will answer with 40 possible solutions...such fun to come!!

i am in Kilkeel,just up the road from newry. you near keady? i used to spread my love around up that way:)
Darren

Hi and welcome. This is a great source of info and help. Good lluck with bees. Exciting times ahead:). We're Monaghan border.

you must be near(ish) to Easton then, Have you joined the Norfolk BKA?

:nature-smiley-016:[ no not yet , i'v neaarly completed a corse , best thing, i'v lernt lots and handled bees hive equipment weekly so built up conferdance. sorted a hive this week , so now looking for bees, cant aford to bye a colany at the moment so hoping to find/ collect a swarm. have helped collect one, verry exciting and a bit scary but due to the corse all went well, so the plan is bees then membership so fingers crossed for better weather and alot of luck :nature-smiley-011:

that's Kool, are you being taught by Ian, or Paul?

(Ian taught me theory, Paul taught me the practical course)

:nature-smiley-011: neather i'm doing a corse with John Everet over at Rockland St Mary. I am realy enjoying it :nature-smiley-016:

john is great, a really nice chap, and a good teacher!!

john is great, a really nice chap, and a good teacher!!
:nature-smiley-011: i cant agree more not worthy and i would recomend his corse to anybody wishing to start beekeeping, lots of hands on lerning, unfortunatly corse comes to an end soon will miss the help and support the groupe offer :nature-smiley-016:

Latest posts

Back