Hello, from Wiltshire

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FullerBee

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hello all,

Thought I’d best post a hello as I’ve only just joined the forum! Learning loads about bee keeping - so fascinating!

Where’s all the sunny weather gone!?

Welcome! :welcome:
You certainly never stop learning in beekeeping, but hopefully you improve a little each year! ;)
I'm looking forward to a bit more sunshine here on Wednesday/Thursday. In fact, thinking of location, it's worth updating your profile to include Wiltshire so that everyone knows roughly where you are, and can provide more suitable help for your location.
Good luck!

Hello and welcome. I looked through the hives yesterday. I’m on holiday to celebrate wedding anniversary. I’ve had two pints before dinner, there’s no footie on the tele and Murox has indeed got the sunny weather but tomorrow is sunshine all the way

Thank you. I have hopefully added a location to my profile.

I don't think your location is too important because it won't stop people with zero knowledge of Wiltshire giving you advise! That said if you're anywhere near the military ranges then you're definitely in superb bee country

Hello and welcome. I looked through the hives yesterday. I’m on holiday to celebrate wedding anniversary. I’ve had two pints before dinner, there’s no footie on the tele and Murox has indeed got the sunny weather but tomorrow is sunshine all the way
c'est la vie

I don't think your location is too important because it won't stop people with zero knowledge of Wiltshire giving you advise! That said if you're anywhere near the military ranges then you're definitely in superb bee country
I'm too far from the ranges for the bees but there's loads of fields, blackberry and other open areas within a km or two :)
I can hear them when their out firing shells on the plains!

Hello fuller bee hope your bee keeping is fun
I am also in Wiltshire.
all the best
Alistair

Latest posts

Back