Hello from Scotland

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blairshill

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Just joined. No bees as yet but have joined Kelvin Valley Beekeepers near Glasgow. I am looking forward to getting our first bees in the spring and will appreciate any help and advice or if anyone has equipment for sale. I am a member of some other fabulous smallholding and poultry forums and I really hope this one is as informative and friendly as they are.

Hi Blairshill
welcome to this forum,hope we are all friendly and can help if we can,good to hear you have joined your local asso,now is a good time to read and learn all you can,before you get your first bee's.

Hi. I am from Finland. On Finnish forum my tittle is "Six Star Air Force Over Marshall". My Air Forces are on my cottage yard about 20 hives, 150 km to east from Helsinki.

Hi blairshill welcome aboard.

That was a good move joining your local group,although its not for everyone so dont let it put you off if you dont click with group members.

I am lucky that my local group are great but not every area is so good.

Hey Finman

And your theme tune is Come fly with me?

Regards; Bcrazy

Hey Finman

And your theme tune is Come fly with me?

Regards; Bcrazy

No. I command flying on my cottage balcony. I just tell them that every one whose honey yield is under average, the queen will be changed. It works, at least the changing.

thanks for the warm welcome. looking forward to learning lots then getting started beekeeping

Latest posts

Back