Hello from Orne, Normandie

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fopa

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
warre
Number of Hives
I have an interest in restarting my beekeeping having moved to Orne (61140) from Brittany last autumn. My Warré hive full of bees found a new home before we moved, and I still have one I'd like to populate with a swarm if I can this coming season. We're a bit more town than country than we were before, and I have not asked at the Mairie what the rules are yet. I'm always keen to learn about beekeeping as my experience is only about 18 months.

I have an interest in restarting my beekeeping having moved to Orne (61140) from Brittany last autumn. My Warré hive full of bees found a new home before we moved, and I still have one I'd like to populate with a swarm if I can this coming season. We're a bit more town than country than we were before, and I have not asked at the Mairie what the rules are yet. I'm always keen to learn about beekeeping as my experience is only about 18 months.

Welcome @Fopa
I'm not sure that we have too many French members on this forum or, indeed, Warre users so you may add a different perspective to our discussions.
In England, we have few rules so it may seem very disorganised, even chaotic, to you. Discussions here can be quite "spirited" so don't be too alarmed. Just dive right in. You will soon learn who will answer your questions truthfully and who is just stroking their own ego. I suggest that you confine your questions to the Beginners section until you know your way around a little. People should be more tolerant of beginners there.

Welcome, look forward to hearing how you get on

:welcome:

(the referee plays England in rugby -- and wins)

This is a joke or real attitude on new members? So sad
Your link on Google goes to an article about a series here on U.K. tv called Unforgotten. The Monday episode has been shelved to show a conversation with Oprah Winfrey. That’s what I meant. Who cares about Meghan and Harry? Most of us would rather watch Unforgotten

Welcome Whitfield.
I must admit Dani, I got a standard Google screen too. I did wonder why you weren't being your normal lovely welcoming self but after your explanation, I fully understand :ROFLMAO:

He didn't have a very thick skin then or either a lack soh.
One post from Dani and it was adios, well almost :LOL:.

Latest posts

Back