Hello from Italy

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leotordo

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
Hello, I'm Stefano and I'm from northen of Italy...I'm rookie in beekeeping...this year I'll follow a professional beekeeper that teaches me all of this fantastic world...next year I'll get my bees
regards
Stefano

Hello, I'm Stefano and I'm from northen of Italy...I'm rookie in beekeeping...this year I'll follow a professional beekeeper that teaches me all of this fantastic world...next year I'll get my bees
regards
Stefano
Why wait till next year. Buy or make some hive boxes now, brood one first, fill with frames with foundation in them and attract/collect a swarm and you have bees for nothing and can progress from there.

because the place for hives is not mine and I'm trading with the owner for the use 🤷‍♂️

regards
Stefano
Sounds like a plan👍
I hope it all goes well for you.

regards
Stefano
Good plan ... good luck - it's a fascinating craft and in Italy you have some lovely bee weather and the forage as well ....

Latest posts

Back