Hello from High Barnet

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruth Knight

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
1 - with a friend
I don't have my own hive but I am in the lucky position to help a friend of mine with her bee keeping. I am very much looking forward reading as much as possible about these wonderful creatures and hope to start with my own bee keeping.

Welcome Ruth,
Just dont squabble over who gets the most stings🐝
All the best,

Welcome, Ruth. You are in the good position of learning through your friend's successes and mistakes, initially (most beekeepers will admit to the odd error) . Read as much as you can (there are good books recommended elsewhere on this forum) and together with the offered advice on here, you'll get a good start and will enjoy your first foray into having your own hives. Mine have kept me sane:unsure: /busy through this last difficult year.

Welcome, Ruth. You are in the good position of learning through your friend's successes and mistakes, initially (most beekeepers will admit to the odd error) . Read as much as you can (there are good books recommended elsewhere on this forum) and together with the offered advice on here, you'll get a good start and will enjoy your first foray into having your own hives. Mine have kept me sane:unsure: /busy through this last difficult year.
Thank you so much for you lovely message - I already had a look at the forum and all the suggestions - also friends of mine have advised me on reading material -

Latest posts

Back