Hello From Gravesend in Kent, UK.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worrywort

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Hello There.
Been keeping bees since 1997. and I have run out of mistakes to make.
(yesterday I went to the bee shed to put some gear away. then I noticed a wasp, then another. stopped counting when I saw the wasp nest between me and the door.

there's a large association in Gravesend, But i'm a 1 man band with an apprentice.

Hi, nice to hear from you, don't believe you have run out of mistakes to make! Trust me, you don't always make a mistake only once! Well I don't.... But then I am a slow learner!
Looking forward to hearing your take on some of the problems aired here.
E

Can't believe there is only a finite number of mistakes to be made.

However, if there are, I must be well on the way ...

:welcome:

I'm sure that if you go along to a few association meetings, you'd discover some more mistakes that can be made!
You might even get some inspiration for more on here ...

Hello There.
Been keeping bees since 1997. and I have run out of mistakes to make.
(yesterday I went to the bee shed to put some gear away. then I noticed a wasp, then another. stopped counting when I saw the wasp nest between me and the door.

there's a large association in Gravesend, But i'm a 1 man band with an apprentice.

:welcome:
You're really tempting fate with that statement about mistakes :rolleyes:

I like the concept that once a mistake has been made that is it... perfect. As a newbie myself who is about to get going with a neighbour I hope our two hives survive the winter and after a late start to the summer they have enough stores etc.

I like the concept that once a mistake has been made that is it... perfect. As a newbie myself who is about to get going with a neighbour I hope our two hives survive the winter and after a late start to the summer they have enough stores etc.

Unless you keep making the same mistake and not learning from it! Sure you will be fine. Have you joined your local BKA?

Hello There.
I see the error i made there. What I meant was I have made every mistake that has been put on the forum and then some, rather than i'm perfect.

Unless you keep making the same mistake and not learning from it! Sure you will be fine. Have you joined your local BKA?

Hi Beauhawk,

not yet but I want to do the course at Tonbridge School in Jan/Feb. My neighbour has already done that and my Australian brother keeps bees. He sold 7 hives this year but still has 10....

Latest posts

Back