Hello from Epping, Essex

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Just a quick hello from me as I have just signed up here. Hope everyone is well?! A little about me, I'm a total beginner about to embark on this adventure in Epping along with my next door neighbour. We have both just done the Epping Forest Beekeepers Association introductory course to have some clue about what we are doing and hopefully not mess this up. It was a great course by the way and very hands on, which I think is really important. We're both members of the Association and have met a great and friendly bunch of people who are all willing to share their experiences which is great. Hoping to pick up some good tips along the way and make sure we manage to successfully look after our hive. We've bought our first hive and bees are on the way, second hive will follow soon, as we know that it is best to have more than one colony. Looking forward to the adventures. I'm kind of new to forums also, so hoping that this is in the right place. Dan.

Welcome, Dan. Thanks for joining. No stings yet?bee-smillie

Thank you. No stings while on the course and the bees are arriving very soon. Fully expecting to get stung at some point, would be nice if not though 😉
That's fantastic. Occupational hazard?☺

Latest posts

Back