Hello from a new forum member

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timaye100

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Hi all,

I have just just joined and thought it would just be polite to say hello!

I am a novice bee keeper based in Cambridgeshire, and am getting my first couple of hives going this year - 2011- (after getting hands on practice in 2010).

Look forward to reading your posts!

All the best
Tim

Hi Drew

I am from South Cambs a little village called Toft - about 6 miles South of Cambridge.

Cheers
Tim

Hi Tim
Welcome to natures adventure, enjoy.

Welcome Tim. I love reading this forum, I just started bee keeping in July and have found lots of useful advice here.

Hi Tim,
Welcome
In my neck of the woods then, I'm near Fenstanton.

All the best
Rich

Hi Tim,
Welcome,
I am also quite new to bee keeping, but have learnt so much from the people on this forum, it' really good.
Tony

Hi all,

I have just just joined and thought it would just be polite to say hello!

I am a novice bee keeper based in Cambridgeshire, and am getting my first couple of hives going this year - 2011- (after getting hands on practice in 2010).

Look forward to reading your posts!

All the best
Tim

Well done. That's got to be the best way to start off, with practical experience.

You will find this place amazing in terms of the depth of knowledge (not necessarily consensus) contained on this site.

Start going through the stickies and do loads of background as a lot of the same questions tend to come up.

Frequently.

Very frequently.

Hi Tim
and welcome to any other new beeks to the forum
any questions even the ones you think are daft ask away someone on here will have the answer and put your minds at rest. bee-smillie

Hi Tim.

This place is really good for advise.
The members are like bees- normally pussycats but watch out for the odd "grumpy" reply... and enjoy it.

Ben P

Welcome Tim - you'll find this forum an invaluable resource for ideas and guidance. You'll also find that there is rarely only one answer to your questions!

Welcome Tim

I am a newbie and got my first hive May 2010. I have found this forum invaluable for advice and support - hope you do too!

FB

Hi Tim

I live in Cambridgeshire are you in CBKA i took the beekeeping course about 3 yaers ago

regards
Chris

Welcome Tim!
:seeya:I'm from Comberton!!

Now living in Gloucestershire, so rather a long way from Cambs these days. (Although there is another "Cambridge" here - a small village - and some very similar bits of old orchard with beehives in....)

Hello timaye100,

I am in Cambridge too, where abouts are you? Is nice to know more of us about do you go to CBKA for any help? How you getting on in general?

Bellabee. x

Hi Fenstanton me, just down road, my first year, one hive may 5th got bees

Latest posts

Back