Haynes Bee Manual = Excellent

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skylark

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Anyone else read this? I really felt it was a fantastic beggineers book, very clear photos, step by step instructions and tips. Everything you could want from a bee manual in my opinion.

Yes, I read it and thought that it was/is very good,I thought that is would be a very good reference book both for beginners and mature beekeepers.:iagree:

Yes, I read it and thought that it was/is very good,I thought that is would be a very good reference book both for beginners and mature beekeepers.:iagree:

Mature beekeepers? Do we have any mature beekeepers on this forum?

There are days when I start to feel mature, and then I go and say something immature again. Oh well, whatever....

Thank you Queens59 and DanBee, might buy this book if its as good as you say, its on Amazon for £13.83

Thanks again
It's on Amazon, new, for £12.69.

Or it was, if I've got their last copy. :)

Last edited:
I thought Amazons were those women with bow and arrows that cut off one breast because it got in the way...African, unlike the river

I thought Amazons were those women with bow and arrows that cut off one breast because it got in the way...African, unlike the river

I thought they were from Greek Mythology with some references to Asia Minor.

The book's British. Published June 2011. ISBN-13: 9780857330574

Just arrived, so I have some reading material for tonight. Looks like a typical Haynes, at first glance, with plenty of photographs and illustrations.

just got a copy from the local library. seems decent enough and a good introductory book. would not buy it though as already have enough beginner books and can renew in three week if required. saving the pennies. i must now be Beekeeper :)

sent using tapatalk

Latest posts

Back