Have I broken Ebay?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russel

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
7 + 3 nuc
Anyone else having problems with ebay, can't seem to access anything via firefox although can get a bit further with safari then stops?

Back up now ... claim it was overrun on routine maintenance - if you believe them. Fair few people complaining that they have 'sold' items for 99p because people couldn't bid on them at the last minute - shame .... :icon_204-2:

It has just taken me 4 hours to find and print 10 address labels so I can send stuff before weekend.

Back up now ... claim it was overrun on routine maintenance - if you believe them. Fair few people complaining that they have 'sold' items for 99p because people couldn't bid on them at the last minute - shame .... :icon_204-2:

See they've changed it again. Why do they feel the need to fix what wasn't broke before they tried to fix it and then c@@ked it up?

Completely agree ... if it ain't broke - don't fix it. They just fiddle with it for the sake of it !!
Don't suppose they'll learn a lesson in not how to mesh things up.
No doubt someone justifying their existence?

Just picked up a fantastic bargain.... an Ivor Williams 4 wheel trailer in Wareham for 99p... will be worth the trip to pick it up !!!!

Just picked up a fantastic bargain.... an Ivor Williams 4 wheel trailer in Wareham for 99p... will be worth the trip to pick it up !!!!
ask for a cash discount...

Latest posts

Back