Have I been caught?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have finally received a reply from Mike which is as follows:
...................................................................................................
Hi David thank you for your email IM SORRY

i have phoned to ask you when you would like to pick up your bees `no answer unabtainable`

the bees are ready just tell me when you are comming and time if you still want your money refunded let me know.

all the best mike

..................................................................................................

Don't know when he phoned or why he didn't leave a message,try again or send an email but at least we are back on track now.

After a little thought on the matter I decided that a refund was my best option. I replied to mike and to be fair to him he emailed straight back confirming that he will post my deposit to me and he has amended my account accordingly.

I will let you know when the cheque arrives.

yep just brought new mated queen from them . his words were send me the money i will send you new queen by return waited 3 weeks after phoning 4 times bad service never again

i have always had good service from him, i phone first to make sure he has what i want, usually queens, send the money and have had goods by return post, no problem

Latest posts

Back