Happy Christmas!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick W

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
2 Hives
And now as its 12.50am on 25th December time to wish everyone a Happy Christmas!

Nick

Merry Christmas folks.
Santa not passed over Rowley Regis yet!

Nick, I wonder if we have actually met, in passing, at Hagley & Stourbridge BKA.
I hope that you are getting all prepared for 2010.

I'll be right for a change. IT'S CHRISTMAS DAY!

Have a good one - but not too 'merry' if you are driving.

Christmas wishes to all from RAB

Merry Christmas

A very Merry Christmas to you all, and thanks for all the forums help throughout the year. Colin

Merry Christmas folks.
Santa not passed over Rowley Regis yet!

Nick, I wonder if we have actually met, in passing, at Hagley & Stourbridge BKA.
I hope that you are getting all prepared for 2010.

Hi

I dont think we have met - I dont have any hives yet, they are on order from Hivemaker. I am a member of Kiddy branch but would be good to meet up!

Nick

Very merry Christmas to everyone, roll on Hogmanay and let's look forward to a great 2010 with excellent results for everybody.

Thebhoy

Santa passed through here safely.....

Merry Christmas everyone.... Best wishes for a happy and safe day.

PH

Seasons greetings one and all :cheers2: Mike

Happy Christmas everyone. I hope it's all you wished for.

A

I have already posted my Christmas wishes on the other thread. Just thought I would report that it was obviously a jolly day for my bees, too. They were out for a gentle flypast just after mid-day!!

:party:

Hope you all had a good one. Bees flying today on toilet duty.:cheers2:

Happy Christmas and Best Wishes to all for 2010.

Many thanks to all who have contributed to the forum this year, I may not have posted very much but have learnt so much from hovering in the background!

Cheers Si.

Latest posts

Back