Happy Birthday to us !!!!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BKF Admin

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
3 Years old Monday 7th Novemeber.

A massive massive thanks to every member who posts or reads the forum.

not worthy

Thanks has to go to you admin for all the hard work you put in to keeping the forum running smoothly. It wouldn't have got this far without you.
Happy birthday.

Thank you to admin for running such a good ship.

Of course the post content is down to the individual posters, and we have some great ones on here; but the overall integrity and high standard is maintained continually and largely without thanks or reward by admin.

So thank you admin!

And no thank you to the forum for being responsible for me spending so much time on the computer reading it all!!!

You run a tight (ish) ship.:cool:

Well done!

Admin, you have a right to be proud at what you've created.

I like your deft touch; you somehow manage to control your irritation when things start to get out of hand. Instead of waving a stick or harrumphing as I would do, a gentle nudge or admonition gets things back into line.

How ever do you find the time?

Happy birthday to the forum and well done Admin for all your hard work in making this forum the place to bee, many thanks not worthy Chris

:iagree:, many thanks Admin (and Hivemaker) for making this informative, fun, and an ever-present help in time of trouble - brilliant resource and a great place to be. ;)

Congrats and thanks.

When I was a lad all this was fields. You had to scratch messages on fence posts....

Heartfelt thanks to you, Admin, for the enormous effort keeping us going must take.

And thanks, too, to all of those whose contributions make this such an informative, supportive and thought provocative site.

Like the swan- lots of hidden paddling to glide so smoothly. Knocked 'the other side ' into touch. Big congrats not worthy

Happy Birthday and well done Admin you are the ultimate diplomat

I would like to add my congrats and thanks to admin (and hivemaker) for this informative forum. May it continue.

Thanks also to the wise and experienced ones for their contributions.

Well done! - looks like a certain dayglo "other forum" has succumbed to FCD (forum collapse disorder) not worthy

Latest posts

Back