Happy Birthday Dani/Erichalfbee

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenkinsbrynmair

International Beekeeper of Mystery
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Too many - but not nearly enough
Since noone else seems to have noticed, I might as well be the first person to wish a very happy birthday, and many more of them to our den mother
Dani

:party:Penblwydd hapus :party:

Wszystkiego najlepszego w dniu urodzin oraz duzo zdrowia i szczescia!

Many happy returns dani.
Wow!! if I live to 70 and I'm still as "compos mentis" as you, I would be a very happy man..
Do folk still have cakes when they get to your very grand old age or are they all caked out by then..
I can't imagine having to light all those candles. :hairpull: maybe make sure Stan wears some gauntlets.

Im joking here, I wish you all the best and good health, and I hope to see you mod and keep me in check for years to come.

Thank you. Just to let you lot know I’m 70.
Twenty years ago to the day I stood on Kilimanjaro. Today I’ve raised a glass to the next 20. Cheers xxx
At 70 I did my first parapente flight. Great times still to come !
Très bon anniversaire. (Normally you'd get kissed on both cheeks, but covid.............................)

Many happy returns dani.
Wow!! if I live to 70 and I'm still as "compos mentis" as you, I would be a very happy man..
Do folk still have cakes when they get to your very grand old age or are they all caked out by then..
I can't imagine having to light all those candles. :hairpull: ......................snip....
After a couple of drinks Its a *ugger if 70 candles automatically relight themselves when blown out .....

After a couple of drinks Its a *ugger if 70 candles automatically relight themselves when blown out .....
Don't you just hate those candles that relight themselves... Anyone for a peace of wax with a hint of cake?

Latest posts

Back