• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hanging up my hive tool!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JS.

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Despite a 10 year+ ambition to be a beekeeper I’ve decided it’s not the hobby for me! So I’m selling all my equipment and hives, ideally as a job lot. The attached lists all the equipment and details of my hives. I’m near Stamford in South Lincs. Any queries don’t hesitate to message. Thanks.

Attachments

• Bee stuff for sale - PBKA.pdf
    449.1 KB · Views: 222
Despite a 10 year+ ambition to be a beekeeper I’ve decided it’s not the hobby for me! So I’m selling all my equipment and hives, ideally as a job lot. The attached lists all the equipment and details of my hives. I’m near Stamford in South Lincs. Any queries don’t hesitate to message. Thanks.
Pity, but yuou are braver than some admitting defeat! Good luck with future hobbies!
E

That was a big decision to make and assuming it’s the right one for you, well done.
You're too far away for me to think about equipment. Like Enrico I wish you all the best for the future.

That was a big decision to make and assuming it’s the right one for you, well done.
You're too far away for me to think about equipment. Like Enrico I wish you all the best for the future.
Thanks both. The ambition was 10 years, the reality was two seasons!! Thanks for your kind messages.

Latest posts

Back