Gower Show July 31st

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
24 + a few nucs....this has to stop!
Hi all, just wondering if any of the Forum members will be coming to the Gower Show this year? The Swansea Club has a tent and you can enter the different categories.

It would be good to put some faces against avatar and meet members in the flesh. I will probably be helping on the day and hope to meet some of you.

I'd love to go.
Unfortunately I might be in Berlin seeing my daughter. It will be my third attempt. First time Covid got me and the second EasyJet cancelled my flight.
I shall put it in my diary for next year. We might come down in the camper.

I'd love to go.
Unfortunately I might be in Berlin seeing my daughter. It will be my third attempt. First time Covid got me and the second EasyJet cancelled my flight.
I shall put it in my diary for next year. We might come down in the camper.
My sister lived in Berlin for 3 years, she loved it.

Hi all, just wondering if any of the Forum members will be coming to the Gower Show this year? The Swansea Club has a tent and you can enter the different categories.

It would be good to put some faces against avatar and meet members in the flesh. I will probably be helping on the day and hope to meet some of you.
What date?

Latest posts

Back