• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

full colony with a super full of honey! for sale (worcestershire)

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cstroud

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I have an excellent colony which I am looking to sell in a good quality national hive.

The bees are a dark british type- fine to handle/ ,good temperament.They don't run about too much on the comb good workers treated last Autumn with apiguard. They are currently occupying approx 7-8 frames of brood, with ample stores and a super full of honey mostly this years!.

I have seen the queen and marked her, she is a beautiful large dark specimen, from my own stock.

The hive is good quality softwood, with a green plastic slotted queen excluder, and a really nicely made varroa floor with pull out tray. all frames are good and clean, many are new last year.

I am looking for about £250 for the hive and colony. They are well worth it. I have been keeping bees for about 5 years, and this colony came from a newbee who I was supporting who decided it wasn't for him- I supplied the bees in the first place. Please send a pm if interested.

please PM me with alternative contact details if colony and Hive are available still. (new to the site and unable to send PMs)

I have an excellent colony which I am looking to sell in a good quality national hive.

Just to remark that you would get better geographically relevant responses if you were to give some indication of your location!
If people could see that you were local-ish, they'd likely be much more interested.
Currently, the only info is your profile showing "uk" ... but is that Cornwall or the Cairngorms?

Just to remark that you would get better geographically relevant responses if you were to give some indication of your location!
If people could see that you were local-ish, they'd likely be much more interested.
Currently, the only info is your profile showing "uk" ... but is that Cornwall or the Cairngorms?

Title of post is:
" full colony with a super full of honey! for sale (worcestershire)"

D

PM sent Richiel100. Yes I should add a location to my profile- Worcestershire by the way!

Title of post is:
" full colony with a super full of honey! for sale (worcestershire)"

D
And which I missed, :blush5: clicking through from the truncated version shown in the main index...
:blush5:
:leaving:

/ and sadly too far from me ...

Worcestershire Colony for sale

Would youplease give me your address and contact details as I am interested in buying your bees and hive

mike Benson

E-Mail [email protected]

Hi mike. The bees are still available and doing well. You can give me a ring sometime today if you want and i will give you my address. Number is 07999917686. Cheers.

Haven't had chance to update the forum til' now. The bees went to a new home last saturday. Thank you for the interest. best of luck getting some.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back