Free E book on Amazon

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thankyou Floyd and thankyou MandF downloaded each of them now :cheers2:

I'm getting a download error on my kindle app from the original one.
Will have a look at it again in a bit and see if I can work out why...

I'm getting a download error on my kindle app from the original one.
Will have a look at it again in a bit and see if I can work out why...

Is it still free r.e. Post no # 10

WelshPaul
Try Anais Nin or Henry Miller
Pretty earthy erotica but wonderfully written

:)

Most of them are free, and will remain so, as they are part of the Gutenberg Project - which is a project to digitise copyright-free works.

:willy_nilly:
Not only did I discover that there is a free Kindle reader for my android tablet but I downloaded the book mentioned and another 21 free books!!!!

Got some reading to do now.

Thanks for pointing me in this direction!

Just to add, there are tens of thousands of "public domain" ie copyright free books available, and lots of classics amongst them.

When you see these offers of 100 classic books "free" with your Kindle, or eReader etc, these classics are free anyway!

And as a previous poster said, if you want to convert between ereader formats (and txt or pdf), use the free Calibre software.

Yep, just done all 5. Thanks both for the info:.)

Just found this one also: [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mysteries-of-Bee-keeping-Explained-ebook/dp/B0082UUMNU/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1344337420&sr=1-1[/ame]

Sorry, no idea of how to do a 'proper job link;. Oh, it just did it by itself, well there you go;.)

Last edited:
someone on the forum had link to a free book on plants that a beneficial to honey bees.but can't find where it was from my browser history anyone point me in right direction.

Nice call. Thank's for the heads up:)

Latest posts

Back