Foundation sheet new sizes

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hedgerow pete

Queen Bee
Reaction score
UK, Birmingham, Sandwell. Pork scratching Bandit c
Hive Type
National
I have been talking to gill at thornes this week mainly because i like listening to my own voice ( not very helpfull)does anyone know where i can buy wax sheets with any smaller size than 5.4mm on the imprinted pattern, and dont say thornes,if i realy wanted to talk to complete idiots i would have asked at work!!

or does anyone know how to alter wax cell sizes on the cushman site he mentioned the idea of stretching them could you shrink them

also does anyone have a set of herring plates they are willing to sell, either home or shop made

I have been talking to gill at thornes this week mainly because i like listening to my own voice ( not very helpfull)does anyone know where i can buy wax sheets with any smaller size than 5.4mm on the imprinted pattern, and dont say thornes,if i realy wanted to talk to complete idiots i would have asked at work!!

Have you tried Swienty for small cell? Failing that Dadant or Mann Lake in America, but the US$ isnt good at the moment. I should have an order going to Mann Lake and Swienty in the next month if they have something you want me to include.

Latest posts

Back