Forum down time Important Announcement

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Repwoc Can you tell me where that information was shown? Was it under the avatar on the side of a post? And where did you fill out the information? I know much of that information is in a persons About, but maybe you can fill me in.

@Repwoc Can you tell me where that information was shown? Was it under the avatar on the side of a post? And where did you fill out the information? I know much of that information is in a persons About, but maybe you can fill me in.

example.JPG
Used to look like this. Info was filled out in the control panel IIRC.

It is a shame the hive numbers aren't on display any more as these, along with the time since someone joined the forum always gave me a vague idea of how much experience someone had - and therefore whether to bow down to their superior knowledge ;) ... or not!

I see they're back so you must have found them. Thanks!

We have a very good tech/developer. I showed him what you had and he made it happen.

In account details what is the weather information that asks for 2 letters?

HI DaveG23

It appears to be a sub-software package to show the weather related to your district.

From my board search I believe it's not operational yet but Admin is working on it for our locations.

The U.S.A. has four weather zones running North to South. Zones A,B,C and D. It seems the software was designed to take this into account and requires changes for our neck of the woods.

Fred.

Last edited:
HI DaveG23

It appears to be a sub-software package to show the weather related to your district.

From my board search I believe it's not operational yet but Admin is working on it for our locations.

The U.S.A. has four weather zones running North to South. Zones A,B,C and D. It seems the software was designed to take this into account and requires changes for our neck of the woods.

Fred.

Thanks. You can just designate my region as permanent rain..

New site looks great, very functional, works well on my mobile. (y)

It is made to be very mobile friendly. You can save to your desktop, and that creates an icon on your mobile device's home screen. Then just tap on it when you want to visit the forum. If you read the forum with New Posts first, you can save to home screen from that status and the icon will appear, but when you tap on it, you'll go directly to New Posts when you come back.

I have checked out the software as I knew I'd seen a setting for gender, but on this version the Xenforo has deleted that from the registration, and any previous indication not showing.

Angie, apologies for butting in are you a beekeeper?

I am not a beekeeper, but I'm interested in learning about them. I'm not on my own property, but I hope to be one day. So, I may be popping in asking a few questions and read in the beginners area to expand my knowledge.

In account details what is the weather information that asks for 2 letters?
HI DaveG23

Fred.
That's always been there if I recall correctly - it's never worked!

Latest posts

Back