• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE - Kochstar Wax Melter II

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grizzly

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
Bought last Autumn used twice, just collecting dust - need to raise funds, open to offers.

Kochstar Wax Melter II

1013a.jpg

This wax melter will liquefy and clean up to 15kgs of wax on water using the sedimentation principle. Tap off liquid wax from the upper tap and drain water from the lower. Makes wax melting for the small scale candle maker a dream. Stainless steel tank with plastic lid and handles. Brass taps with tight, standard fitting tap washer seals (3/8"). 1800W heater controlled by a termostat with a range between 30 degC and 100 deg C. 220-240V AC. 365mm diameter, 480mm high. 120 minute timer.

Am interested..
Have sent PM..

I'm interested if still for sale - sent you a PM.

Hi All - thanks for the interest shown, but this has now sold.

Cheers

Bought last Autumn used twice, just collecting dust - need to raise funds, open to offers.

Kochstar Wax Melter II

1013a.jpg

This wax melter will liquefy and clean up to 15kgs of wax on water using the sedimentation principle. Tap off liquid wax from the upper tap and drain water from the lower. Makes wax melting for the small scale candle maker a dream. Stainless steel tank with plastic lid and handles. Brass taps with tight, standard fitting tap washer seals (3/8"). 1800W heater controlled by a termostat with a range between 30 degC and 100 deg C. 220-240V AC. 365mm diameter, 480mm high. 120 minute timer.
Do you still have this wax melter for sale if so I am very interested, How Much?

Hi. im interested in the melter and was wondering how will that cost me.
thank. you can reply to my ***********

Hi dudu,I think it has sold.
I edited your post to remove your email as you will get spammed to death otherwise by bots reading your email address online.

I edited your post to remove your email as you will get spammed to death otherwise by bots reading your email address online.
Admin, you are so kind :D

As it has bee sold I recon you should lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back