• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale ,3 bee colonies in national hives +everything

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
HI all , I am under pressure to get rid ASAP my National bee hives with colonies within. Lots of supers ,extra brood boxes ,feeders ,frames ,old honey spinner which I use jars etc .Basically everything I have accumulated over the last three years .Most hives built to order by Brian Norris of Newtown.
I know this is not the best time to sell but the land owner wants them off .I am giving up the hobby so all must go.
Checked last week and all three colonies still alive after winter .Still on fondant .Have not started syrup yet in the hope they stay quiet until moved to new owners. Grab a bargain . Will split but prefer as a whole ,offers in region of £200 per colony or £700 for everything I own excluding my bee suit but including my child`s bee suit which will fit a child of 10 or younger .
Quick sale please . Welshpool area ,Shropshire border. Phone 01938580252. Email or PM ,cheers Regards Pete

equipment

Hi I'm newbie looking for spare supers and brood boxes if any for sale, just got first colony today can you pm me if anything ?

That seems a good buy Pete, sorry you are giving up, I have pushed the advert out to our group of beekeepers in the knighton area. If you are allowed to private message me after 4 posts then can you send me your phone number
Best of luck
E

That seems a good buy Pete, sorry you are giving up, I have pushed the advert out to our group of beekeepers in the knighton area. If you are allowed to private message me after 4 posts then can you send me your phone number
Best of luck
E
He has seven posts... and his phone number is in his post at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back