Fondant

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poly Hive

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
12 and 18 Nucs
Tried googling for BFS wholesale tonight and found not a lot. Anyone got a link for them for fondant and or any other supplier worth considering for some 30 x 12.5kg blocks?

PH

Bako,todays price £8.95. 2% discount for imediate payment.

80 is a bit more than I need though.

Do they charge for delivery as I dinna think there is one close by.

PH

Well they don't charge me,they cannot get there big lorry down our road,so i meet them at the end,or they drop it off at a local cafe for me,they once forgot the order, and sent out a van later the same day specially.

I will call them tomorrow.

How's the frame feeders production going?

PH

Jeez,just looked at the prices in the "well known" catalogue,could be a future in this,would then be able to spend some time at the bottom of the forum in one of Rogers villa's in CY.

I used to get mine from Viscount Grimsby,they used to price it at the same as Bako.

Cant find a weblink though as it was a couple of years ago and have used Bako since.

This has turned out more complex than I thought. Bako were determined to charge me £10-65. However with some perseverance I got it reduced to the £8-95

PH

Ever the Scot! well done:)
Is there an equivalent Bako in the south, does anyone know- I have Googled - but nothing coming up. And is fondant really necessary- can an early syrup feed equate.

I think our nearest is Bristol Heather,with a Thursday delivery.
P.H how many boxes did you order ?

Latest posts

Back