Fondant Suppliers

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peteinwilts

Drone Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Lots and lots
Hi Guys

Anyone know where I can get 12.5KG Blocks of Fondant in the Wiltshire\Avon\Gloucestershire area?

I have been to the Bako website but is worse than awful for information.

Alternatively I am off to Newmarket on Tuesday, so anywhere Down the M4\North M25 that is not too far off the beaten track would also be ok...

Cheers
Pete

just three at the mo, unless Somerford Steve wants any...

If you just want 5, pm me when you are going to be near Newmarket and i will try and sort you out 5 blocks at £10 each, not promising anything because my brain is like a sieve but i will try to remember to collect some spare blocks from the store.:cheers2: will need at least a weeks notice as i only go back at weekends and at the moment only once or twice a month!

Thanks CB. Let me know if your remember or forget! :)

crazy_bull, where do you get them from i am going past huntingdon, in a few weeks that is if your huntingdon is the one near cambridge on the A14, if so i would like four please

Yes same place Pete, i order them from one of a couple of suppliers i have accounts with, this year it was BFS wholesale as Bako couldn't beat their price.

thanks CB, and good to meet you!! always good to put a face to a handle!

the weather was pretty bad on the way home but made pretty good time

thanks again
cheers
pete

crazy_bull, where do you get them from i am going past huntingdon, in a few weeks that is if your huntingdon is the one near cambridge on the A14, if so i would like four please

Are you still wanting these blocks? I have them set aside.

Regards

C B

Latest posts

Back