• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fondant: can you help?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psafloyd

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Probably about 5/6 at the moment
Is there anyone in the East London/South Essex buying fondant in bulk who would consider selling some to me?

I only have one colony and it appears to be difficult to find providers around here. Of course, if you know somewhere I can get it, do let me know.

If I was you I would just go to Tesco or Asda they sell it in 1kg blocks approx £ 1.35 please dont quote me on that price you can then buy it as you need
Hope this helps
It will be in the baking section

Andy

Is there anyone in the East London/South Essex buying fondant in bulk who would consider selling some to me?

I only have one colony and it appears to be difficult to find providers around here. Of course, if you know somewhere I can get it, do let me know.

If you are still stuck i have some availble at £10/12.5kg block not sure if there is any still in Essex or if it's all up at Huntingdon but i'm sure i can get some back to Essex when i'm next back there, about 15mins from Stansted (Great Dunmow area)

C B

1/ Can you not make your own? Details on this forum somewhere.
2/ Try an independednt cake making shop. The type that makes cakes for weddings.

Yes, try the small Bakery.
There must be one near you selling cakes and bread.
If they havent any they will order it for you from the supplier.
You can order it yourself but the postage fees are a killer

I have thought of an independent baker and will look into that.

I have though discovered that Kluman & Balter supplied someone on this forum in bulk. Although delivery requires a minimum order of £250, you can collect ANY AMOUNT from their offices in Waltham Abbey and pay for it there and then. You just need to contact them first and collect between 1000 and 1630 monday to Friday.

It is currently £14.00 for a 12.5kg box (£1.12/kg).
Contact for orders is:

Nicola Petrou on 01992 704 005 or [email protected]

By the way, thanks for your help, everyone.

If you are still stuck i have some availble at £10/12.5kg block not sure if there is any still in Essex or if it's all up at Huntingdon but i'm sure i can get some back to Essex when i'm next back there, about 15mins from Stansted (Great Dunmow area)

C B

you have a PM, ref this......

Hey there,
Get intouch with bako, (do search on internet. If you can get them to deliver to a business address, (any business, doesn't have to be a caterer) then they will deliver 12.5kg for approx £10 (price also includes delivery). Phone up and ask to do a miscellaneous order.

Chris

Latest posts

Back