folding paper

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artibaton

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
i have a huge number (10,000+) A3 sheets to fold in half to A4 Size....is there a machine that will do this for me...

i know i know weird question but by God I'm bored:svengo:

no its a knitting pattern and needs to be on one folded sheet...don't ask, brother's business brother's methods...i'd do everything differently but wouldnt be thanked for suggesting it. cheers f:cheers2:or the link

Any chance you could do say 10 at a time and crush the fold with a ruler then seperate sheets?

Can you wait until bob-a-job week and rope in a couple of unsuspecting scouts?

sadly no admin, they need to be pretty accurate and even doing 3 at a time the third always ends up screwed. Now cub scout workers...there's a thought PDC...is there an origami badge?

Now cub scout workers...there's a thought PDC...is there an origami badge?

Must be less work to knock one up in photoshop, rather than fold all 10.000 sheets yourself.

But, if not, maybe a couple of ex-Woolworths employees would be gratfull for some piece work?

You should not just take the first Woolworths staff that come along though.

You need to pickNmix them.

Do you have a friendly local printing firm? They may be prepared to put them on their folding machine for a small fee. The sheets of paper, I mean, not the ex-Woolies staff or boy scouts!

Ray

Back