Father Brown

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterBK

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
wintering 23
Did anyone watch "Father Brown" on BBC1 at 2.15 yesterday ? It was entitled "Queen Bee" with the plot of an eccentric larger than life female beekeeper getting murdered. Included a swarm, a policeman getting stung in the neck, a large diamond hidden in a WBC and actors holding a smoker in a rather strange way!
If you missed it there is always BBC Iplayer.

No. I was watching the SA wickets tumbling on my phone. Like any true Brit. Mind you - most of the England squad are from Lancashire...……………….:)

Think I watched the the hilights 3 times.....the cricket that is

Think I watched the the hilights 3 times.....the cricket that is

I couldn't find any cricket highlights on terrestrial tv without spending money. No wonder not many youngsters are playing cricket any more.

My wife was watching Father Brown but did not mention the beekeeping.

CVB

Yes, I saw the bee keeping episode of Father Brown. Apart from one or 2 drop offs it was fairly accurate, must have done some actual research for once :) Of course the plot was a bit far fetched and not top grade Father Brown, but nice mindless entertainment. Didn't see the cricket as, like Millet, I have a life.

I have a life and find cricket is very similar to watching paint dry..:spy:

You obviously went to the wrong type of school...and were not beaten (enough) as a child...

(me neither)