Fancy a job?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh to be young again... I'd have bit his hand off.

I had an awesome time working at Denrosa, Murray is a great guy to work for and I learnt a huge amount. Hard graft and long hours at times but some of the locations are spectacular and the scale of the operation is a bee geeks paradise. If you have the freedom to do such a job are a hard working team player (the work is all done in teams) who loves bees and is robust enough to cope with hard work and at times terrain, I would say go for it.

Yeah, Young, free and single...... I quite fancy living in Scotland!
Having survived (very cold and very long) winters in Banchory ,Aberdeenshire , suspect you might discover a new wardrobe: long johns, thermals and thick woolly socks. And Hats . Lots of hats.

Having survived (very cold and very long) winters in Banchory ,Aberdeenshire , suspect you might discover a new wardrobe: long johns, thermals and thick woolly socks. And Hats . Lots of hats.
Being follicly challenged I'm used to hats summer and winter.. 😄

That already sounds like my current wardrobe!!

Latest posts

Back