Facebook

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No.

Just wanted to reply to test my new avatar, what do you think?

I have looked at facebook at times as some of the old bands have pages but I am not a member.

Enzyme, that is distracting and creepy. just like an enzyme

I'm on facebook.

Your new avatar is funny Enzyme... don't know if it is disgusting... unless it is pervy winking??:smilielol5:

You can find me under Andrew Cutler, say Hi next time you are on.

Hi

I am too, not sure how to find me, was at Brine leas school, and have a picture of my old Ford on my profile pic, if that helps!

Beware, if you start on there, it is very addictive, was addicted for a few months on there about 4 hours a day, until about 1am usually. So limit your time, I have to now! hehe

What do you think of my avatar?

Cheers

Dave

Your avatar is good. what do you think of mine :) I can't change it till I get my computer back. . . . I thought it was "The Wall" at Alagna - forgot it was meeee

I've never been on facebook. . . . . but then I'm an old fuddy duddy :rofl::rofl:

I found you and Widdershins on facebook. :)Have sent a friend request to you both. Please don't be confused by the photos... my life is not a long string of drunken parties....:ack2: It is just that most of my friends on facebook are teenagers... most of my friends can't be bothered....but my children and their friends are keen users,hence the photos they post.

Dave, we dont know your surname!

Your avatar is great - did you take the pic?

Latest posts

Back