Extractor that will take commercial deep frames.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
Looking for the above. Thinking of going to all deep boxes and also end up with deep boxes full of honey after demarees. Found to my cost that they don't fit in my current extractor so will go back to the bees this winter.

Commercial supers full of honey are hard enough to lift. Good luck with lifting off full Commercial deeps.

I lifted a Gales super full of nat deeps filled with honey. Even for me it was a red faced lift

I have an 8 frame(16 shallow) konigin swing cage auto rotating tangential machine, it's done commercial deeps for me no problem, in fact, so far(only had it this season)it's been brilliant and has spun out tonnes of honey with no issues and didn't break the bank either coming in at less than 2k

I have an 8 frame(16 shallow) konigin swing cage auto rotating tangential machine, it's done commercial deeps for me no problem, in fact, so far(only had it this season)it's been brilliant and has spun out tonnes of honey with no issues and didn't break the bank either coming in at less than 2k
Thanks will have a look. 👍

I expect most 9 frame radial extractors would easily accommodate commercial deeps if tangential screens are fitted. Only three frames at a time, so slower than using the extractor radially. That is how I extract 14 x 12 frames.

Latest posts

Back