• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Extractor for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
I have a 4 frame extractor for sale approx 2 seasons old. A well known supplier is charging £335 for the same bit of kit. It comes with an integral filter and tank, the tank holds approx. 50kg of honey, so as you extract the honey drops through the holes in the bottom of the extractor, through the filter and into the tank ready for bucketing or jarring frames. Takes 4 shallow or 2 deep, all the frames tangential.

The reason for the sale is I need to buy an electric extractor as I now have far to much honey to process and I'm getting to old.

The price is £125 and give me a call on 07973385957 to discuss further.

Is that Shaftesbury Dorset? If so would you arrange carrier at my expense?
Is it Stainless?

i just had one posted to me by parcel force 24hr and from scotland to the isle of wight.
it cost postage wise £10.00 but did take 2 days to get here lol.and they picked it up from the sellers property.

FYI.
Just bought an electric extractor from Thstarstarstar and it's brilliant! So much easier than a manual and less honey left on the frames. I hate extracting with a manual, but almost a pleasure with this.

I have a 4 frame extractor for sale approx 2 seasons old. A well known supplier is charging £335 for the same bit of kit. It comes with an integral filter and tank, the tank holds approx. 50kg of honey, so as you extract the honey drops through the holes in the bottom of the extractor, through the filter and into the tank ready for bucketing or jarring frames. Takes 4 shallow or 2 deep, all the frames tangential.

The reason for the sale is I need to buy an electric extractor as I now have far to much honey to process and I'm getting to old.

The price is £125 and give me a call on 07973385957 to discuss further.
I am looking for an extractor as well. Got here a little late it seems. :-(

extractor for sale

I've got a Thornes three frame tangential extractor for sale - stainless steel - which is about four years old and in excellent condition. Like the original post, it was great when I only had a couple of hives but I'm also looking froward to buying an electric one as I have a few more hives now. Will sell for £100.

Please send me a message if interested.

Chris

Chris,

PM'd you thanks.

BL

Sorry to all enquirers - extractor is now sold,
Chris

Latest posts

Back