experiance wanted please

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nots so bad lad

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
:)Hi i am 43 years young and a member of halifax bee keeping club i am a beginner and have been going to the winter meetings since october and also recentley been on their training weekend for bee keeping , which i enjoyed very much i have put my name down for a nucleus but not heard any thing call me impatiant or sumat but i am looking to learn of some body in the Elland halifax areas i am either free sat or sunday or evenings during the week can not offer much in return apart from earache and free labour just keen to get going some how cheers .

yours Pk:confused:

May I suggest that you ask your local association again? I have found that word of mouth ie knowing someone who knows someone is an efficient way of learning about who's got what and where!

Also, going to any local meetings, open events at apiaries is a good way to network and meet bee keepers. Hopefully yours will have summer meeting that you can also attend. Otherwise its a waiting game as a lot of folk seem anxious to take up bee keeping now.

Good luck! Floss

Latest posts

Back