EVERY day to learn something new

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finman

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
I have doubted it , but now I bought Samsung Galaxi

Today I learned to open answering of the phone.

NeXT Job is to get automatic writing off

Last edited:

Go for it finman.....I have every faith in your ability to conquer a mere phone! When you do can you send me instructions! :)
E

My dear chap, my heart goes out to you. You cannot imagine the hours of pain and frustration you have let yourself in for. Beware of apps!

I like predictive text however Samsung standard keyboard may not be the best.

If you can figure it out; go to the play store and download and install Swiftkey. The predictive text function on it is extremely good often guessing two words at a time. Whats nice is you can download different languages so you could have Finnish and English on it, depending what language you are typing it can predict the next word.

If you can figure it out; go to the play store and download and install Swiftkey. The predictive text function on it is extremely good often guessing two words at a time. Whats nice is you can download different languages so you could have Finnish and English on it, depending what language you are typing it can predict the next word.

Very motivating friends here. It changes my English words to Finnish. Not translate but just changes.

Last edited:
Did you install the additional languages and enable them?

64472988_360412418011581_9130059388403318784_n.jpg

Last edited:
Omg finny into the 21st century and beyond... To boldy go where no finny has gone before.. God help us all

If you can figure it out; go to the play store and download and install Swiftkey. The predictive text function on it is extremely good often guessing two words at a time

The standard Samsung predictive text does that too.

Omg finny into the 21st century and beyond... To boldy go where no finny has gone before.. God help us all

I think the Galaxy has British sense of humour button as standard .. corrects those comments sometimes lost in translation to Finnish ..

If I was him I would get an I pad, these little key pads on these modern phones are a thumb twister..
Bring back the c.b radio and we could dx instead .
I'm learning something new every day.today I'm learning how to deal with a swarm that's absconded twice now.

I think the Galaxy has British sense of humour button as standard .. corrects those comments sometimes lost in translation to Finnish ..

Certainly hiding that for Orstraylean SOH... both in Englese(GBR)
and Engrish(USA) modes.
/winx/

Bill

Standard humour button is " joke is cominggg".

Grammatik is the most popular humour gathegory in Britain.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back