EurBest presentations

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lengths that some people will go to to avoid their new obligations under the The Bee Diseases and Pests Control (England) (Amendment) Order 2021 to report the presence of varroa are incredible. Literally incredible

In my natural mite drop test, which I completed last weekend, the lowest number of mites I found was 29 varroa over 50 days (0.58 mites/day). I will be recording positive varroa infestation as, I am sure, most of you will too.
This is a "Bond" test (with no treatment).

Did anyone get those password details to work?

Clearly he likes the pain. The pictures not good but they look dark they must be native BIBBA bees😉

To be honest, I've no idea what they are.
I understand that there were no mellifera in the trial. There were none available to test. Where have we heard that before?

Why the silly playground replies? Why assume my bees are 'aggressive'? Why assume I am stung regularly?
I answered the question honestly.

Why the silly playground replies? Why assume my bees are 'aggressive'? Why assume I am stung regularly?
I answered the question honestly.

Nobody said your bees were aggressive. It was you who said you wouldn't want docile bees. That makes no sense at all to me.

Same silly games, nothing changes.

Well, you jumped in at post #24 saying you wouldn't want docile bees. That's a pretty silly thing to say IMHO.

The thread is about the EurBest Conference. If you've something to add about that, I'm sure we'd all like to hear it.

Did I? Incorrect, you asked who wouldn't want bees like these? Nothing to do with docility.
Whatever the thread is, you did ask the question.

Did I? Incorrect, you asked who wouldn't want bees like these? Nothing to do with docility.
Whatever the thread is, you did ask the question.

OK. I get it. It's not about the photo, it's about making the thread all about you. Where is the IGNORE button mods?

EDIT: It's OK. I found it

Last edited:
Back